I'm back!!!!! I got back this week from my trip to NY to visit my friend Tracy. I met her beautiful son Ian, who i'm in love with and we had a great time. I saw "Grease" on Broadway and i think i smiled thru the ENTIRE thing. It was soooo great!!! For those of you who watched last summer, the reality show "You're the One that I Want" where they were auditioning for a new Danny and Sandy to be in the production...well, the winners are still in the show! It was so cool to see them, as i did watch the show, as i love Grease. Anyhoo, it was a blast. Had some fun adventures, scary adventures and exciting adventures while there. My boys did great while i was gone. I missed them all and loved seeing them at the airport with hugs and kisses for mom. It's great to be missed.:)
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Whooo!!!! What a blast!!! Looks like a great vacation. Can't believe you saw Grease, too. So fun!
New York-- How Fun!! That Ian looks like a real sweetheart. What a doll!
Hope you had a nice Mother's Day!
Post a Comment