Monday, May 19, 2008

Me...according to my music preferences....




What Your Taste in Music Says About You



Your musical tastes are upbeat and conventional.

You are an easy going, optimistic person.



Family and friends are very important to you.

You enjoy caring for and helping other people.



You thrive in a tranquil environment, and you do your best to keep things peaceful.

You enjoy your life. You have your priorities straight.



I got this off Steph's blog, gave it a shot and voila, it's me. Based on 4 musical questions, this is who I am. Very interesting....

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Micheley! Your b-day comment made me LOL!!! You make me so happy. And... this is STRANGE>>>> I did this music thingy. We have the EXACT same results, word for word. Doo,doo,doo,doo (OK, so the Twilight Zone theme song doesn't come off well when typed...). Have a great week! Glad Stu's back!

Anonymous said...

I'm a tad jealous that yours came out with "your priorities are straight". Makes me wonder how off I am!! ( : Isn't this weird?? Who thinks up these things anyway??