Friday, April 18, 2008

Back from Hiatis...

Ok, so I am totally not a blogger. Thought i could be but compared to others, so not a blogger. I'm sorry i'm so lame at this, for those of you who read it. I'll try when i have time...that's the only guarantee i can give. So what have i been doing since the Round Up? Hmmm....not quite sure. MOPS is wrapping up, kids are doing great, went on a super fun girls weekend to Gearhart, Oregon last weekend, Husband is still so cute and awesome, I'm headed to New York in two weeks to visit my oldest, bestest friend Tracy and meet her new little man in her life...her son Ian, who i am the proud godmother of. My boys will be on their own for 6 days! They are going to have a ball, i'm quite sure. I just hope they don't forget about Daisy.:) Here's some pics of the latest goings on in and out of the Collins casa.
Brady's Birthday/Easter morning...He's 10! I have a double digit kid! CRAZY!!


Fun times at the Zoo over spring break...







Finding Nemo....



Beach Weekend with Mel, Heather, Kat and me


Heather and Kat with the "flats"...Stel and Reb who couldn't come but were with us anyways.:)


Fort building...i think this was the school bus.


My sweet boys with Daisy

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hooray! She's back!!! So fun to see your pictures, your family, and people I miss too... : ) Love to you, Micheley!!! ENJOY NYC!!!