Ok, so i'm not so good with this blogging thing. A friend of mine said to me "You are obviously not addicted to blogging." That would be accurate, at the moment. But I will try to be better, for all 2 of you who read this.:) Here's the happenin's in the Collins Household this past 3 day weekend.....
**Enjoyed a beautiful sunny day today digging up weeds, playing golf in the front yard, watching my 3 boys blow bubbles until the container was empty, scooped dog doodoo so we could do said things in the front yard and held my breath every time Brady and Caeden rode by each other on their bikes on the very skinny sidewalk.
**Watched my 7-year-old's basketball game and couldn't have been a more prouder mom when he took a shot at the basket. It didn't matter that he didn't make it. He tried! And I love him for that.
**Have spent many hours on this silly computer doing Round Up stuff.
**Made brownies with my kids and ate them. YUM!
**Talked with my dear friend Jill for a really long time. Love those conversations.
**Heard 1/2 of an amazing sermon at church yesterday. The first 1/2 I was out in the lobby talking with an old Younglife girl who I haven't seen since she graduated in 1997! God is so amazing!!!
**Washed 6 loads of laundry in one day. Not all folded but at least clean.
**Went to a cute 4-year-old's party with Tate at the Little Gym. And then an afternoon and evening hanging out with friends.
**BBQ'd burgers tonight. Just the smell of the BBQ made me ache for summer.
**Played a few rounds of "Are you Smarter than a 5th grader?" Stu and Brady are, Caeden and I....not so much. Tate switches sides based on whoever is winning. Needless to say, he's apparently smarter than a 5th grader too.
Hmmm...i think that's it. Very fun, relaxing, entertaining, full of love and good times weekend. Can it get much better than that? I don't think so.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aaaah, I love weekends like that! Especially the fun afternoon/evening with friends. :)
Post a Comment