Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tater days

These days, Tate is definitely exerting his inner Tate-ness. Some days are silly, other days....well....no so silly. Here are the many faces of my little man.....

5 comments:

cacfus said...

Oh my goodness... could that boy be any cuter??

Melissa Guay said...

That is one handsome boy for my daughter to marry! :)))))) hee hee

Anonymous said...

I am new at this blog thing. After looking at Kathy's list, I had to find out who 4 Boys and a Girl was! My sweet friend Michele!! Thanks for the great conversation at church today. I might go open that book back up :)Love, Teresa

Kathy said...

He really does have a cute "inner Tateness" to him. : ) How's that leg doing??? Praying still!

Mimi said...

Hey Lady!! I found your blog on Heathers... Tate is so stinking cute! How is everything? I went to the end of the year pool party, but it was just me and Steph...

Yeah for blogging!!