Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Hiyeeee!
Ok, so i've joined the land of blogging. Kind of crazy. I was sitting here, looking at some of my friends' blogs and Stu said "Why don't you do one for us?" Easy as 1..2..3....Four Boys and a Girl was born. I'm so excited!!! You'll have to bear with me as i figure this thingy out. heehee. Now...to figure out pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wahoo!!!!! Welcome to blogging! :)))
Yay Michele!!!! How fun- you will love blogging!
congrats, shel! i will live vicariously through you then. cuz you know how paul feels about blogs and things! can't wait to see more pics! love you! xoxo, stels
Hmm. I guess this means I need to actually do something with my blog now too. Nothing like starting the new year off under pressure! :-)
Yippee! Blogging is fun - it's my online scrapbook. Did you know that you can have it all printed and bound too??? I'm trying to figure that out right now... Love you Michely. Glad to have a window into your life!!!
Get a job, slacker!
-your brother
Post a Comment