Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hola!

Well, it's official...i'm super bad at blogging. But that aside...here's a quick catch-up to life in the Collins household...

~Christmas came and went! Loads of fun over Christmas break...i love having my kids home. I so wish they didn't ever have to go to school. I just love being with them!
~January was snowy snowy snowy! Loved it! It is so rare that we get snow around here. It was just so much fun. My sweet Caeden turned 8 this month, Jan. 24th. Where the time goes, i'll never know. He's just excited that he can officially be out of a booster seat in the car. Caeden still has that tender, sweet spirit and is so full of love. He constantly teaches each of us about grace, as he gives it so abundantly. Such a caring little boy. He's going to make an awesome husband some day!
~February blew in quickly and with news that this baby in my belly is another Collins BOY! Now i just need to figure out how to change the name of this silly blog that i can't keep up with, to say Five Boys and a Girl. Hmmm...any ideas? Baby Boy Collins, yet unnamed, is healthy and is growing. I'm due June 26th and i'm hoping this one doesn't feel the need to "hang out" in my belly any longer than necessary.:)
~March has been crazy so far! I'm the Chair for Auburn Young Life's big fundraising dinner this month and phew...it's been crazy. But it's this week and i'm so excited about it! Brady turns 11 in a week and i'm just at a loss for where the time went. He is such an amazing young man and although he gives us a run for our money, his personality shines thru and he is such a good kid. We are so blessed by him. He continues to thrive in school, even though it is not his favorite thing in the world to be doing every day. We are so proud of him and what he has accomplished. Tate, my little Tate....he is so full of energy. I believe he runs everywhere. Not quite sure what he's running for or from but he's always on the go. I'm pretty sure he's the reason i've managed to not gain much weight this pregnancy. He is just a sparkly light in our lives. He has taken to calling me his "sweet buggy" and he has named the baby "Bubbles." Interesting. He is doing so well with school...i homeschool him for preschool...and he loves our time together. He is a little sponge and is excited to learn. He loves his MOPS group and his friends there and all the kids have loved being in AWANA this year.
~We've been sticking close to home these few months and it's been really good. No big vacation plans in the near future, as we prepare for our family to become a family of 6.

When i find the cord for my camera to download pics, i'll get some updated photos on here. And, once again, i'll try and be better about updating this blog thingy.:)

2 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Oh Michelle!! I am so glad that I wandered over to your blog today. I don't think I have been here since Dec, either. I had NO idea that you were pregnant! CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting! I am so happy for you. Now you have to keep the blog updated when the little guy arrives.

Kathy said...

A BOY!!! Awesome. You already are an amazing mom of the male type and now will be adding a fourth to the bunch!!! :) SO, so fun!!! Hmmm... I'm chewing on the blog name... Something like... "Snails,(what's the next word here?), Puppy Dog's Tails... and ME" FIVE Knights and a Fair Lady... um... thinking, thinking... LOVE YOU and Congrats!!!