Monday, December 15, 2008
Oh my....way too long....
Once again, i'm failing at this blogging thing...oh well. At least i've changed the background to something christmasy.:) Let's see...what have we been up to? Christmas is in full swing at our house. The Collins' 25 Days of Christmas is fun each day. Today is Brady's Christmas program at school and dessert afterwards. Yesterday we were supposed to drive around and look at christmas lights and eat christmas cookies but the weather and icy roads thwarted that adventure. We are doing things each day as a family to help us slow down and enjoy each other and it's so much fun. Honestly, my kids think about the 25 Days of Christmas all year long. Those are the memories they have and i love it! I'll post some pics later with some of our activities. I just love this time of year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the update, Michele. I was beginning to get concerned that the boys beards were permanent. ;-)
Post a Comment