~soccer, soccer, soccer. We have soccer 2 nights a week and games on Saturdays. The boys' practices are on the same night, which makes those nights crazy but it's better than having soccer every night of the week.
~Homeschooling Tater. We've got one month under our belt and he is loving it. I hope it stays that way! It was just a blink ago that he was this little. So cute!
~MOPS: mops kicks off this week, although we've been getting ready for it for a month. I'm so excited about this year!
~My brother turned 35. Old man.
~Our backyard is beautiful and we love playing in it.
~We had a blast at the Puyallup Fair! We took the boys out of school for the day, bought dizzy passes and rode the day away on the rides and eating scones along the way. It was so much fun! And we had beautiful weather, as a bonus!
~The band Stu plays in has been doing some "gigs" at Calvary Church and Younglife started this week so they are playing there too. He loves playing guitar and I love that he has this opportunity to do it.
~Went car shopping. Fun at first, draggin' at the end. No decision yet.
~I agreed to make yet another Halloween costume for my youngest brother. He's 6'5 and just a kid at heart. His work has a contest for costumes. Last year, with my broken leg and all, I (and my mom) made him a Cookie Monster costume. This year, he wants to be a puppy. Seriously. But how can i say no to him? He's so cute!

Hmm....not much going on but for us, it's busy as ever. I'll try and be better about posting. No promises though.:)
2 comments:
Michelle,
I read your blog - and enjoy it so keep it comin'. No pressure, though. I don't even do one - jus tlike reading everyone else's.
Sharon White
I do too. : ) I didn't realize you were homeschooling Tater... something we have in common this year! Love to you, Micheley... I'll write in length soon...
Post a Comment