~Who's picking up decorations?
~Did someone get the leather?
~How many guests do you have at your table?
~Hm, didn't get that email with your guest list.
~When do I find time to buy nice card stock for the table cards?
~Is someone picking up my kids from school?
~Hey, i haven't seen you in a while? (that was said to my husband)
~Have i exceeded my minutes this month on my celly?
~Has someone found the cow yet?
~What's for dinner....mmm...takeout.
Finally, the thought that runs through my mind the most is "Lord! This is so amazing to be a part of. I pray you use me in your ministry of Younglife. I pray for the kids of Auburn and the people of Auburn as they come together in 6 days to hear about Jesus and the love He has for them. I'm so excited to see how You will use this in a mighty way to touch lives for You." It's what it's all about. And the reason i, once again, am a lamo on this blogging thing.:) Toodles until after the Round Up......but here's few parting pics....
3 comments:
Hmmm...sounds familiar. Like something my mom would say!
You know - Ms. Federal Way Round Up!
PS - I would love to come over and learn how to knit! I will wait to schedule a date until after you have some time to recover from the round up! Hope it goes SO well.
Hilarious pics, Michele. Love the teeth and Tater-tails! I miss you too, my friend! I hope you are feeling well and walking better these days!
PS - I wanna knit too! : ) Those scarves rocked.
Looks like your hubby needs a good dentist. :)))))))
Love the pics - your boys are especially adorable. Sorry, I should say HANDSOME for Brady since he is older. :))))
Post a Comment